Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Could Just Cryyyy

Awhile back I applied to work from home with a company called GE.  As in the GE lightbulb, appliance GE.  But this is their bank side that I applied for.  Months ago.  I actually got an interview about a month ago and was hired that same day! Yayyy!  It was such a great feeling to know that I have been out of work for about 3 years now, to go and get a job!
 
Let's fast forward to last week.  I got a part time position, I will be working from home a set amount of hours on set days. BUT...training is full time, and it is located about 45 minutes(with no traffic) from my house.  So I leave before the kids wake up. Rough stuff.  It was so hard to be without them during the day.  I pick them up from my husbands grandma's house when I get off.  I get there and Brock wants nothing to do with me.  Like he is mad at me.  No kiss, No hug, No hi.  Just NO MOMMY NO! GO!  Granted he is there with two of his cousins and his brother, so that may be why he could care less. But it just made me feel so itty bitty. I can't help but to think that he is mad at me for working.  It takes him a good hour to warm up to me, then its time for me to start the bed time routine.  Jax is happy to see me, which is quite the change for me.  Usually all I hear are high pitched screams out of him all. day. long.  Screaming because he can, not because he is in pain.  Just because he thinks it is funny--you know those screams that are enough to make your ears ring?  So it is nice not to hear that all day~! HAHAHA
 
I really hope these next two weeks go by fast.  I really can't handle the temper tantrums of a two year old, the indecisiveness of my one year old, the mounds of homework that is piling up for my full-time school adventure, and keeping up with the house. Plus, I really miss my kids. I have learned not to take those moments for granted anymore, that is for sure.  I feel like I am going nuts.  I pretty much look like this the entire morning, and early evening...
 
And I would also like to say that I like to be in control.  TRAFFIC = ME NOT IN CONTROL.  I tap the steering wheel, flail my hands around at the guy that is not inching forward, tailgate, and possibly yell curse words while talking to myself. Yea. Not good. I really give major credit to all of you that have to travel into a big city with a bunch of people that don't understand how to merge.  I won't even go into those that STOP and stare at an accident on the side of the road. RAWR. You don't work for the newspaper...Keep ON DRIVING.
 


 photo siggymandie_zps92d33361.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, these next weeks will fly by and be a thing of the past. Don't let it get you down that Brock is brushing you off. He is just having fun. Jayla brushes me off all the time when she is having fun. It will help him gain a little bit of independence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete